Welcome!

Welcome to the Ashley Cagle Photography blog! Check here for shots from the latest photo sessions and news about what's happenning. I love to get feedback, so leave a comment or two before you go. Thanks and have a beautiful day!

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

September Special!


Hi Everyone!

It's been a while since I've posted. Some of you may not know that we've moved back home! We left Katy,TX and we're finally getting settled back into Lafayette. I am anxious to start scheduling photo sessions again! If you are (or someone you know is) interested in having custom portraits taken, please give me a call or forward my information. Click on the links below to visit my website.

In order to get my name out and meet some new clients, I am running a special this month. If you book your session during the month of September, $100 from your session fee goes towards print orders. Let me know if you are interested in scheduling a photo session this month. I still have several dates available. I look forward from hearing from you! And thank you for your help in spreading the word!!

Much love,
Ashley

Ashley Cagle Photography

phone: 337.354.7090
email: ashley@ashleycaglephoto.com
website: http://www.ashleycaglephoto.com/
blog: http://www.ashleycaglephoto.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment